Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Bio

I was born in Riverside, and unfortunately 19 years later I'm still here.
I plan on majoring in Graphic design to due my insane desire to be the stereotypical liberal arts student struggling to find work in a desperate economy.
I want to work in advertising and create car commercials that aren't on a closed course.
I'm interested in this class because UCR tells me this class fulfills their foolish needs.
I make fresh beats on my computer  http://soundcloud.com/saint-laurent/i-love-you
I wear a size 10 shoe.
If your single we can mingle.LADIES
I like to think of myself as the modern day batman without the billions.
I go to riverside community college aka social suicide.
I can light candles underwater.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how to contact you, but I'll be at your place at like noon tomorrow to go to the field trip. Hopefully you get this email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you on facebook, and sent you message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adress is 21034 Box springs Rd. moreno valley california

    ReplyDelete